Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update on Trends



Litte thing's that I feel would start the fall trend off right. First starting off with those little boots over there with black,pink,white, and those brown ones. I think those are the cutest bootys I've see by far. BIG FOOT PEOPLE DON'T DO IT! Secondly with the fall out Gucci trend there. I love how they just put everything together. Starting with the brown lether jacket. I think they should of put umm and long boot on the model instead of the heels. but it's still cute. I also love that High Wist Tights/Pants what ever you want to call it and the light blue blouse. Last but no lease the LADY GAGA glasses. I know it would look good on my face, but I really like them, the style the shape and how the gold blends with the BLACK!



No comments: