Friday, September 25, 2009

( Hammer Pants ) Different Outlooks



Different outlooks on the hammer pants. I love the aqua blue high wisted in the picture below and the third girl there. Although they're a summer type of pants and fall is here, I still want a pair or two.


In this photo, I like the more colourful and more patterns on the third girl here. It's bright and stands out.
I'm not to sure about the first girl in the yellow Hammer pants. They don't look so much like the pants. Maybe trying to do something different and not so much copy the Hammer Pants, but I think they kind of took it a little far just a little. The middle girl, I love her pants as well but the bottom of it I think should be more fitted to the ankle.




Second photo of the bunch, the first two girls lots the looks and the theme of the hammer pants. Middle girl isn't even wearing pants. Not to sure if that's Mary. J or what not being said I don't know why they put her in the shot. First girl not to be rude or anything but she just looks a mess, The face I just don't know what happened there. Her top is nice I like the yellow and how it fits. Maybe it's her shape or something but the Brown hammer pants just don't look to well on her.
Last but not lease the Aqua Blue Hammer Pants. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this one. Her shoes are cute too. I'm just speechless about her pants but I love them.

No comments: