Wednesday, September 30, 2009

* Sad News ? *

Outline of the Break Up

Well, as it said, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush ( So cute) are DONE! YAHHHHHH!!
"Because they never got to see each other,ever" Stated. Is what cause the relationship to stuffer, they "CLAIM" they still have love for each other but that's another story to tell.


MY THOUGHTS
I'm kind of happy they broke up though, Like to me it did not seem real and official. Although they've been together for 2 years now, or lets say before. I like Reggie Bush for me, so Lets keep him single until I meet him. A little sad break up but it's what ever now... and to me Kim Kardashian is getting annoying now. I'm tired of seeing her on tv. COME ON GUYS stop going for her. You see where it left Ray J and now you see where it left REGGIE ( My boo ). I will say though going through the pictures of them, Looks like they made a cute little couple. THATS THE ONLY THING I'll say about them. Other than that I'm glad their not together anymore.! Some times life is just the SWEETEST THING.

No comments: